Apply for L19AS00096
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM (Montana/Dakotas) Aquatic Habitat Management" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.244.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 12, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 11, 2019 Open from July 12, 2019--September 11, 2019, 430 PM ET Round One--Applications Due August 10, 2019, 430 PM ET Round Two --Applications Due September 11, 2019, 430 PM ET.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Desert Southwest CESU
Previous opportunity: NOTICE OF INTENT: FY19 Mormon Pioneer NHA Implementation of Management Plan
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L19AS00096
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L19AS00096) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS MD CTA 19 GEN0010337||Maryland Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|P19AS00379||mplementation of Stone Conservation Methods for Petrified Tree|
|P19AS00380||Wildlife Habitat Restoration in Rocky Mountain National Park|
|BOR MP 19 N015||Knights Landing Outfall Gates (KLOG)|
|P19AS00365||Assess the condition and habitat of endangered mountain yellow-legged frogs in Yosemite and Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks to inform the design of recovery strategies|
|P19AS00392||IMRO ER for CRIS Database, WASO Reporting Requirements|
|P19AS00393||Creating Citizen Science & Outdoor Recreation Opportunities|
|P19AS00395||Aquatic resource monitoring in Sonoran Desert Network parks|
|P19AS00396||Wildlife trends analysis for 7 Chihuahuan Desert Parks|
|P19AS00402||Best Practices in Stone Building Preservation: Symposium, Manual|
|P19AS00403||Klamath Network Intertidal Community Structure Monitoring at Redwood National and State Parks|
|L19AS00102||Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act Round 17 Projects|
|F19AS00304||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|F19AS00306||USFWS; Natural Resource Conservation Careers Program; CFDA 15.676|
|L19AS00078||BLM CA Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management|
|L19AS00081||BLM CA Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
|P19AS00407||Next Generation Ranger Corps Opportunity to Practice Traditional|
|P19AS00408||Scientific support and investigation on the Rio Grande River|
|P19AS00409||Protect Mexican blindcat and rare cave species by continuing inve|
|P19AS00411||Geomorphic assessment of the Tuolumne River in Tuolumne Meadows|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L19AS00096", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.