Engage Local Youth in Employment Opportunities at Everglades National Park (P18AS00184)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Engage Local Youth in Employment Opportunities at Everglades National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 26, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This funding opportunity is not a request for applications, this is a Notice of Intent to Award and no applications will be accepted under this announcement. The purpose of this announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service intends to fund this program under an existing cooperative agreement with the Greening Youth Foundation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $761,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: FY18 Great Falls Youth Corp
Previous opportunity: Drug Free Communities Mentoring Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00184) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPSNOISAGU1800457||Youth Experience in Management of Invasive Species and Hazardous Fuels in Saguaro National Park|
|NPSNOIBRCA1800456||Improve Utah Prairie Dog Habitat|
|L18AS00015||BLM OR/WA Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands|
|P18AS00088||Youth Research Associate Program at Grand Canyon-Parashant National Monument|
|F18AS00133||GLRI Endangered Species Grant Program|
|P18AS00211||Soundscape Analysis and Report Writing|
|P18AS00210||Full Site Condition Assessment and Treatment Pilot Program|
|BOR PN 18 N011||Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention on the Flathead Indian Reservation|
|USDA NRCS HR ACES 18 001||Agriculture Conservation Experienced Services (ACES) Program|
|W912DQ 18 2 0006||Bat Monitoring Fort Leonard Wood, MO|
|P18AS00218||Cultural Landscape Conservation Crew|
|P18AS00219||Chiricahua National Monument Trail Maintenance and Rehab 2018|
|NPSNOIGRCAP18AC00510||Grand Canyon Corridor/Rim Trail Rehab. Support FY 18|
|P18AS00221||Exotic Plant Management Team Engaging Youth in Resource Management|
|P18AS00223||NOTICE OF INTENT: Native Plant Community Restoration of Bryce Canyon National Park|
|P18AS00097||Rehabilitate Otter Creek Trail|
|BOR PN 18 N008||Umatilla Basin Project Act Exchange: Implementation Phases I & II|
|P18AS00224||Natural Resource Management and Ecological Restoration in the Redwood Creek|
|RFI 492 18 PACIFIC 001||PNG Biodiversity Program|
|NPSNOISAGU1800501||Youth Experience in Reducing Border Impacts & Hazardous Fuels Monitoring in Saguaro National Park|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00184", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: