Apply for 20 595
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Innovations in Graduate Education (IGE) Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.041, 47.049, 47.050, 47.070, 47.074, 47.075, 47.076, 47.079, 47.083.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 09, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 04, 2020 IGE Project Proposals.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU
Previous opportunity: Organic Certification Cost Share Programs
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 20 595
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (20 595) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PD 20 8069||Computational and Data-Enabled Science and Engineering in Mathematical and Statistical Sciences|
|DHS 20 ST 062 001||2020 DHS SLA for Minority Serving Institutions|
|20 598||International Research Experiences for Students|
|PD 20 1242||Plasma Physics|
|W81XWH 20 KCRP CRNDA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Clinical Research Nurse Development Award|
|FR RRD 20 004||FY20 Confidential Close Call Reporting System Peer Review Team|
|80GSFC20R0046||Cooperative Agreement to establish a Heliophysics Science Center (HSC)|
|20 599||Improving Undergraduate STEM Education: Hispanic-Serving Institutions|
|W81XWH 20 RCRP CA||DoD Rare Cancers, Concept Award|
|W81XWH 20 RCRP IDA||DoD Rare Cancers, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 20 RCRP RCDA||DoD Rare Cancers, Resource and Community Development Award|
|EDSUSS 2020||Emergency Department Substance Use Surveillance System|
|G20AS00140||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|G20AS00136||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00137||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G20AS00134||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G20AS00139||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00138||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00141||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|20 601||Biology Integration Institutes|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "20 595", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.