Apply for FR 6600 N 15
- The US Department of Housing and Urban Development in the housing sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Lead and Healthy Homes Technical Studies (LHHTS) Grant Program Pre- and Full Application" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.902, 14.906.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 17, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 18, 2022 The application deadline is 115959 PM Eastern Standard time on.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 13 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Housing
Next opportunity: Countering Disinformation International Leadership Exchange Program
Previous opportunity: Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR 6600 N 15
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR 6600 N 15) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR 6600 N 13||Lead Hazard Reduction Grant Program|
|FR 6600 N 39||Veterans Housing Rehabilitation and Modification Pilot Program|
|FR 6600 N 48||Indian Housing Block Grant (IHBG) Competitive Grant Program|
|FR 6600 N 23||Community Development Block Grant Program for Indian Tribes and Alaska Native Villages|
|FR 6600 N 25||Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) for Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Continuum of Care Competition and Noncompetitive Award of Youth Homeless Demonstration Program Renewal and Replacement Grants|
|FR 6600 N 04||2022 Family Self-Sufficiency NOFO|
|FR 6600 N 44||Healthy Homes Production Grant Program|
|FR 6600 N 19||Self-Help Homeownership Opportunity Program (SHOP)|
|FR 6600 N 21 C||Fair Housing Initiatives Program Private Enforcement Initiative|
|FR 6600 N 21 B||Fair Housing Initiative Program - Fair Housing Organization Initiative|
|FR 6600 N 71 A||Fair Housing Initiative Program - Education and Outreach Initiative - Test Coordinator Training|
|FR 6600 N 21 A||Fair Housing Initiative Program - Education and Outreach Initiative|
|FR 6600 N 52||FY 2022 Section 202 Supportive Housing for the Elderly Program|
|FR 6600 N 34||FY 2022 Choice Neighborhoods Implementation Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6600 N 15", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.