PLC Fencing and Trail Maintenance (P17AS00372)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "PLC Fencing and Trail Maintenance" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 15, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service (NPS), intention to fund the following project activities without competition..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $29,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Assess Vulnerability of Park Ecosystems to Climate Change- APIS
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Clay, Randolph, and Talladega Counties, Alabama
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00372) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00437||Bechler/Canyon Trail Network Restoration Project|
|P17AS00473||National Park Service-Yellowstone Midway Geyser Basin/Fair Falls Trail Project|
|P17AS00531||National Park Service - Yellowstone Shoshone Lake Trail Reroute Project|
|P17AS00591||Strengthening Coral Reef Conservation Outreach Across the Pacific|
|P17AS00593||Collaborative Inventory and Monitoring Ecological Data Management|
|P17AS00644||Lake Canyon Grazing Allotment Cultural Resource Inventory|
|P17AS00653||Pinnacles Youth Partnership Program Crews|
|P17AS00676||Inventory, Monitoring, Education, and Research Partnership between the Klamath Network and Southern Oregon University|
|P17AS00681||Invasive Plant Control and Habitat Restoration at Roads, Trails and Facilities|
|P17AS00706||Internships to Restore and Maintain Native Plant Communities|
|P17AS00717||CCC Era Dry Stone Wall Training at Grand Teton National Park|
|P17AS00745||Youth Restoration and Science Communications Project|
|P17AS00777||National Park Service-Multiples preservation Projects at Casa Grande Ruins National Monument|
|P17AS00779||Youth Restoration Project on the Channel Islands|
|P17AS00801||Technical Assistance in Climate Monitoring Operations and Data Management for the Mojave Desert Network Inventory and Monitoring Program|
|P17AS00837||Enhancing Natural Values While Protecting People and Facilities|
|P17AS00838||Operations at the William O Douglas Outdoor Classroom (WODOC)|
|F18AS00017||R2 Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program FOR STATE GAME AND FISH AGENCIES|
|F18AS00015||R2 Wildlife Restoration Grant Program FOR STATE FISH AND GAME AGENCIES|
|F18AS00016||R2 Firearm and Bow Hunter Safety and Education Program FOR STATE GAME AND FISH AGENCIES|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00372", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: