Apply for EPA R10 PS 2020 001
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Recovery Assistance Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.123.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 09, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 09, 2020 Please see Section IV of the announcement for additional submission information.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $33,300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EPA R10 PS 2020 001
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA R10 PS 2020 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.