Apply for RFA 663 17 000001
- The Agency for International Development, Ethiopia USAID-Addis Ababa in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Reading for Ethiopia's Achievement Developed (READ) II Activity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 14, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 15, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $99,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Advancing Conformance with the Voluntary National Retail Food Regulatory Program Standards (VNRFRPS) (U18)
Previous opportunity: Virginia Conservation Innovation Grant
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA 663 17 000001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA 663 17 000001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00122||Support Education and Interpretive Programs at Olmsted NHS|
|P17AS00123||Traditional Trades Youth Initiative FY17|
|P17AS00126||Cultural Landscapes, Historic Structures and Interpretation Interns|
|RFA 176 17 000002||USAID Enrichining Youth for Tomorrow|
|HE1254 17 R 9999||Grants to Local Educational Agencies for Military-Connected Academic and Support Programs|
|P17AS00131||Play, Learn, Serve, Work Summer Camp Program 2017|
|SVM700 17 PAS 004||The Teaching Excellence and Achievement Program (TEA) 2018|
|NPS DOIP17AC00216||Conservation Interns for Kennel projects in Denali National Park and Preserve.|
|P17AS00143||ACE Interpretation and Resource Management Positions|
|ND NOFO 17 100||All India Access Camp|
|P17AS00144||Interpretive Youth Interns|
|P17AS00146||Youth Employment and Education Programming at Fort McHenry NMHS and Hampton NHS|
|ED GRANTS 032717 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Expanding Opportunity through Quality Charter Schools Program: Grants for Credit Enhancement for Charter School Facilities CFDA Number 84.354A|
|ED GRANTS 032717 002||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Expanding Opportunity through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants to State Entities CFDA Number 84.282A|
|NPS DOIP17AC00213||Conservation Intern for Education projects at Fairbanks Interagency Visitor Center’s Division of Interpretation and Education.|
|P17AS00150||Youth Programming Spindle City Corps, 2017 Maintenance Teams|
|NEAAC ACBURGR 17 006||Leaders for Democracy Fellowships|
|P17AS00153||FY 17 Preserve America Youth Summit at PAIS/PAAL, PETR and FLFO|
|NPS 17 NERO 0028||Tsongas Industrial History Center Partnership|
|SVM700 17 PAS 005||The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2018|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA 663 17 000001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.