Apply for HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR RTCP 0028
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Interventions to Promote Community Living Among People with Disabilities." and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.433.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 19, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 20, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $875,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Defense Medical Research and Development Program - En Route Care Award
Previous opportunity: FY 2021 REGION 10 HEALTHY, RESILIENT AND SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITIES GRANT PROGRAM
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR RTCP 0028
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR RTCP 0028) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS MTY 2021 01||Public diplomacy grant program – Empowering communities through technology and education|
|N00014 21 S SN07||2021 London Tech Bridge Research Opportunity|
|W81XWH 21 DMRDP ERCA||Defense Medical Research and Development Program - En Route Care Award|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0029||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Wireless Technologies|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 2409||Maneuver Damage Support, Fort Polk|
|2021 NIST JQI QUICS 01||NIST Joint Quantum Institute (JQI) and Joint Center for Quantum Information in Computer Science (QuICS) Institutional Cooperative Agreements Renewal|
|W81XWH 21 LCRP IITRA||DoD Lung Cancer, Investigator-Initiated Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 LCRP CTRPA||DoD Lung Cancer, Clinical Translational Research Partnership Award|
|K NOFO 21 103||The Future of Journalism: How Immersive Technology and Artificial Intelligence Can Shape the News and Impact Audience Opinion|
|21 569||Scholarships in STEM Network|
|W911NF 21 S 0004||THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE (DoD) FISCAL YEAR 2022 DEFENSE UNIVERSITY RESEARCH INSTRUMENTATION PROGRAM (DURIP)- ARMY SUBMISSION|
|DE FOA 0002381||FY2021 SBIR/STTR Phase II Release 2|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0060||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: National Research Center for Parents with Disabilities|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0012||Genetic and Hybrid Characterization of Water Chestnut in the US|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0011||Understanding and Predicting the Multi-Scale Eco-Geomorphic Evolution and Ecosystem Service Benefits of Coastal Engineering With Nature® (EWN) Solutions|
|W81XWH 21 LCRP IDA||DoD Lung Cancer, Idea Development Award|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0061||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Reducing Social Isolation and Loneliness among People With Disabilities|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR SIMS 0049||Spinal Cord Injury Model Systems|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0013||Monitoring Phragmites australis biological control agent movement into the US|
|W911NF 17 S 0003 ADVANCED AI AA ANALYTIC||SPECIAL NOTICE FOR ADVANCED AI/AA ANALYTICS|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR RTCP 0028", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.