SCC Youth Crews for Trail Maintenance (P19AS00528)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "SCC Youth Crews for Trail Maintenance" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 15, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Not a request for applications, Notice of Intent to award to Conservation Legacy under Master Agreement P15AC00024.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $158,400.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Desert Southwest CESU
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00528) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00531||Muscle Shoals National Heritage Area-Modification 11|
|NPS 19 NERO 0115||Prepare Historic Resource Study: Lowell the Spindle City|
|P19AS00534||Mississippi Hills National Heritage Area - Modification 11|
|P19AS00536||Zion Canyon Trail Maintenance & Repair|
|NPS NOI 19 1236||Recruit Interns from a Historically Black College or University (HBC|
|NPS 19 NERO 0116||BOST 245901 - Cyclic Maintenance of Old North Church Windows|
|P19AS00551||Mississippi Gulf Coast National Heritage Area - Modification 12|
|NPS 19 NERO 0121||Implementing Research Learning Center Education Programs|
|P19AS00559||CESU Rare Plant Assessments and Vegetation Monitoring for the Cumberland Piedmont Network|
|P19AS00564||ATCHAFALAYA NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA- Modification 1|
|NPS 19 NERO 0124||Johnstown Flood Museum: Restoration,Interp, Operations, & Maint|
|P19AS00569||Every 4th Grade Student to a National Park|
|P19AS00571||Sea Grant Fellowship|
|P19AS00573||South Carolina National Heritage Area - Modification 9|
|P19AS00575||Park Cultural Landscapes Program Multiple Media Intern|
|P19AS00579||CANE RIVER NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA- Modification 3|
|SMY 300 FY19 CVE CONTENT CREATION||Content creation to build local capacity in addressing violent extremism and promoting positive decision making among Malaysian youth|
|P19AS00590||Training for Public Agency Communicators and Partners|
|P19AS00594||K-12 Students' Stories and Perspectives Curriculum Development|
|P19AS00595||Anza Expedition Education Programs|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00528", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: