Apply for CDC RFA GH16 16400201SUPP17
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - CGH in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "SUPPLEMENT: Assisting the Ministry of Health and Social Services (MOHSS) in Providing Critical Human Resources for Health to Achieve HIV Epidemic Control in Namibia under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.067.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 21, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 20, 2017 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $345,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Bandelier Preservation Crew
Previous opportunity: Advancing Conformance with the Voluntary National Retail Food Regulatory Program Standards (VNRFRPS) (U18)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA GH16 16400201SUPP17
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA GH16 16400201SUPP17) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA CK17 1705||Continuing Enhanced National Surveillance for Prion Diseases in the United States|
|CDC RFA CK14 140403CONT17||BioMosaic: Enhancing surveillance, detection, risk assessment and response activities using a mapping and visualization tool|
|CDC RFA CK13 130105CONT17||Pan American Health Organization (PAHO): Building Capacity and Networks to Address Emerging Infectious Diseases in the Americas|
|RFA 121 17 000001||HealthLink Ukraine|
|CDC RFA GH15 156704CONT17||Strengthening HIV Clinical Services in the Republic of Rwanda under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH15 1616004CONT17||Implementing Evidence Based Prevention Interventions for Key Populations in the Republic of Rwanda under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH17 175002CONT17||Enhancing Sustainable and Integrated Health, Strategic Information and Laboratory Systems for Quality Comprehensive HIV Services through Technical Assistance to the Republic of Rwanda under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA IP17 1704||Immunization Barriers in the United States: Targeting Medicaid Partnerships|
|EH17 1703||Increasing Newborn Screening Laboratory Capability to Detect Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID) Using Next Generation Sequencing Technologies|
|CDC RFA EH17 1702||Enhancing Innovation and Capabilities of the Environmental Public Health Tracking Network|
|CDC RFA PS17 1707||Community Approaches to Reducing Sexually Transmitted Diseases (CARS)|
|CDC RFA PS17 1713||National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, Sexually Transmitted Diseases and Tuberculosis Prevention (NCHHSTP) Public Health Conference Support|
|CDC RFA PS17 1710||Telemedicine to Improve HIV Care among Minority Persons Living with HIV in Urban Areas|
|CDC RFA PS17 1711||Use of molecular HIV surveillance to identify active HIV transmission networks and implement HIV interventions for Hispanic/Latino men who have sex with men.|
|CDC RFA GH15 16300301SUPP17||COPY OF Sustained Strengthening of Public Health Laboratory, Transfusion Services, and Health Care Worker Infection Control Practices for Ebola Virus Disease in Liberia|
|RFA AG 18 004||Resource Centers for Minority Aging (RCMAR) Coordinating Center (R24)|
|CDC RFA PS17 1709||Data to Care Rx: Using Real-time Prescription Claims Data to Support the HIV Care Continuum|
|RFI 673 17 000001||DREAMS Initiative Namibia|
|CDC RFA GH15 162403CONT17||Developing professional training programs to increase capacity for effective global health response to humanitarian emergencies|
|RFA HL 18 020||Integrative Computational Biology for Analysis of NHLBI TOPMed Data|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA GH16 16400201SUPP17", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.