Apply for AFGAS PAS FY22 01
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Botswana in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Embassy Gaborone PAS Annual Program Statement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 02, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 30, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: DoD Lung Cancer, Investigator-Initiated Translational Research Award
Previous opportunity: Highway Use Tax Evasion - Intergovernmental Efforts
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for AFGAS PAS FY22 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (AFGAS PAS FY22 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|2022 FY21AEECA PASPODGORICA MEDIA||2022 Media Professionalization Assistance Program|
|SCAKAB 22 GR 001 SCA 03022022||Supporting Afghan Media|
|PAS EGY FY22 01||U.S. Embassy Cairo PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SCAKAB 22 GR 002 SCA 03032022||Preserving Afghan Culture, Empowering Women, and Reinforcing Shared Values|
|SFOP0008680||2022 Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Bangladesh, Nepal, India|
|SFOP0008682||DRL: Laying the Groundwork for Peace in Ethiopia|
|22CS16||Community Supervision Fee Study|
|72011422RFA00003||USAID Media Program|
|SCAISB 22 AW 024 03102022||Supporting Gender Equity at Incubation Centers in Pakistan|
|OPPE 017||Outreach and Assistance for Socially Disadvantaged Farmers and Ranchers and Veteran Farmers and Ranchers|
|PAS DKR NOFO FY22 02||University Partnerships Initiative|
|AFNY 22 APS 01||U.S. Embassy Niamey PDS Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0008718||WE-Champs: Strengthening the Entrepreneurial Ecosystem by Networking Regional Women’s Chambers of Commerce and Business Associations|
|PAS DKR RSOI FY22 01||U.S. Embassy Dakar Public Affairs Section Request for Statements of Interest|
|SFOP0008700||2022 West Africa Mali, Mauritania and Niger NOFO|
|O BJA 2022 171034||BJA FY 2022 Second Chance Act Pay for Success Initiative|
|SFOP0008730||FY2022 Jovenes en Accion Program|
|O BJA 2022 171031||BJA FY 22 Second Chance Act Community-based Reentry Program|
|DOS KAZ NS PAS 22 002||Annual Program Statement for Cultural Affairs|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "AFGAS PAS FY22 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.