Apply for MA PID 21 001
- The Department of Transportation, Maritime Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2021 Port Infrastructure Development Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.823.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 29, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 30, 2021 Applications must be submitted by 500 p.m. E.D.T. on July 30, 2021. Applications must be submitted through Grants.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $57,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: FY 2021 Professional Fellows Program
Previous opportunity: Defense Medical Research and Development Program - En Route Care Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for MA PID 21 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (MA PID 21 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR AMT 21 005||FY21 Supplemental for the Northeast Corridor Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR AMT 21 006||FY21 Supplemental for the National Network Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FTA 2021 002 TRI WD||FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Transit Workforce Center (TWC)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "MA PID 21 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.