Apply for P19AS00055
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Assessing Vulnerability to Climate Change: Modeling Thermal and Moisture Regimes in Great Smoky Mountains National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 13, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 26, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $295,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: National Juvenile Justice Data Analysis Program, FY 2019
Previous opportunity: Central Africa Regional Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00055
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00055) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00142||FY19 Region 6 Aquatic Invasive Species|
|USGS 19 FA 0037||Notice of Intent|
|P19AS00057||Southwest Border Resource Protection Program|
|USGS 19 FA 0081||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 19 FA 0039||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 19 FA 0082||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 19 FA 0040||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 19 FAG 0041||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 19 FA 0043||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 19 FAG 0042||Notice of Intent|
|BOR DO 19 F002||Native American Affairs: Technical Assistance to Tribes for Fiscal Year 2019|
|F19AS00148||R1 State Wildlife Grants Formula - For State Fish & Wildlife Agencies Only|
|USGS 19 FA 0083||Notice of Intent|
|W912DR1920002||Conservation Interns at Raystown Lake|
|P19AS00063||Museum and Archives Cataloging, Access and Preservation|
|P19AS00061||Documentation and Implementation of Treatment Plans|
|F19AS00153||State Wildlife Grant (SWG) Program|
|F19AS00023||Computer simulation study: Evaluation of the effect of outflow on the temperature of the low salinity zone|
|NPSNOIPAISP19AC00229||Plug or re-plug abandoned oil and gas wells at Padre Island National Seashore, Corpus Christi, TX|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00055", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.