National Juvenile Justice Data Analysis Program, FY 2019 (NIJ 2019 15625)
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Juvenile Justice Data Analysis Program, FY 2019" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 15, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 20, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Alumni Small Grants Program
Previous opportunity: Assessing Vulnerability to Climate Change: Modeling Thermal and Moisture Regimes in Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NIJ 2019 15625) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 19 ARP CTA||DoD Autism Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 19 ARP CTRA||DoD Autism Clinical Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 ARP IDA||DoD Autism Idea Development Award|
|19 568||Antarctic Artists and Writers Program|
|NIJ 2019 15528||Sexual Assault Forensic Evidence - Inventory, Tracking, and Reporting, FY 2019|
|19 569||Sustained Availability of Biological Infrastructure|
|W81XWH 19 NFRP IIRA||DoD Neurofibromatosis Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 PRCRP CDA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Career Development Award|
|W81XWH 19 PRCRP HA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Horizon Award|
|W81XWH 19 PRCRP IASF||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Idea Award with Special Focus|
|W81XWH 19 PRCRP IPA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Impact Award|
|W81XWH 19 PRCRP TTSA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Translational Team Science Award|
|PD 19 7680||Broadening Participation in Engineering|
|W81XWH 19 LCRP TRPA||DoD Lung Cancer, Translational Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 19 LCRP CDA||DoD Lung Cancer, Career Development Award|
|W81XWH 19 LCRP IDA||DoD Lung Cancer, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 19 LCRP IITRA||DoD Lung Cancer, Investigator-Initiated Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 PRP IIRA||DoD Parkinson’s Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 PRP EIRA||DoD Parkinson’s Early Investigator Research Award|
|693JK319NF0005||ipeline Safety Research Competitive Academic Agreement Program (CAAP)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NIJ 2019 15625", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: