Apply for USDA NRCS ID CRP 22 NOFO0001204
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Conservation Reserve Program Technical Assistance Projects – Idaho" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.069.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 18, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 01, 2022 Applications must be received by 1159 pm Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Paraguay Local Works Initiative
Previous opportunity: Provider’s Clinical Support System – Universities
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS ID CRP 22 NOFO0001204
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS ID CRP 22 NOFO0001204) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS NJ MULTI 22 NOFO0001188||New Jersey NRCS Urban Conservation Project|
|USDA NRCS VT 22 NOFO0001191||NRCS Vermont Conservation Monitoring|
|USDA NRCS VT MULTI 22 NOFO0001193||NRCS Technical Assistance for Habitat Improvement|
|USDA NRCS PR CPC 22 NOFO0001207||Caribbean Partners for Conservation CPC FY 2022 for Program Funding Caribbean Area|
|USDA NRCS WI 22 NOFO0001190||Urban Agricultural Grants – Wisconsin|
|USDA NRCS VT MULTI 22 NOFO0001173||NRCS Vermont Geospatial Services & Outreach|
|USDA NRCS WI 22 NOFO0001189||Cooperative Conservation Agreements Fiscal Year 2022 Announcement for Program Funding – Wisconsin|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS ID CRP 22 NOFO0001204", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.