Apply for TI 22 011
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Adminis in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Provider’s Clinical Support System – Universities" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.243.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 28, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 27, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $245,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Conservation Reserve Program Technical Assistance Projects – Idaho
Previous opportunity: DoD Lung Cancer, Investigator-Initiated Translational Research Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for TI 22 011
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (TI 22 011) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 22 122||Public Health Scholarship Program|
|CDC RFA DD22 2203||Population-based Surveillance of Outcomes, Needs, and Well-being of Children and Adolescents with Congenital Heart Defects|
|ANTI DOPING 2022||Anti-doping Activities|
|CMS 1LI 22 001||Money Follows the Person Demonstration Program|
|DOS APSGP FY22 001||U.S. Ambassador’s President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) Small Grants Program Financial Year (FY) 2022|
|HRSA 22 148||Healthy Start Supplement: Community-Based Doulas|
|23 DHA MHSR||Military Health System Research|
|TI 22 014||Building Communities of Recovery|
|DRAFT NOFO 720617 22 001||USAID Uganda Health Activity|
|CDC RFA CE22 2204||Expansion of Comprehensive Suicide Prevention Across the U.S.|
|PA PHE 22 001||Teenage Pregnancy Prevention Evaluation and Research Grants|
|CDC RFA PS22 2205||STRENGTHENING COLLABORATION BETWEEN TB CONTROL PROGRAMS AND AFFILIATED PARTNERS IN THE UNITED STATES|
|PA PHE 22 002||Teen Pregnancy Prevention Research Grants|
|CDC RFA DP22 2207||Statewide Perinatal Quality Collaboratives|
|TI 22 007||State Opioid Response (SOR)/Tribal Opioid Response (TOR) Technical Assistance|
|HHS 2022 IHS ZSICC 0001||Zero Suicide Initiative Coordinating Center|
|SP 22 004||Strategic Prevention Framework-Partnerships for Success|
|HRSA 22 149||State Maternal Health Innovation & Data Capacity Program|
|HRSA 22 124||Community Health Worker Training Program (CHWTP)|
|TI 22 012||Rural Opioid Technical Assistance Regional Centers|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "TI 22 011", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.