Apply for PAS UKRAINE 2021 015
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Ukraine in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Creating a Digital Platform for U.S.-Ukraine Cultural and Civic Actor Collaboration" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 20, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 05, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Previous opportunity: OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Training and Technical Assistance Initiative Solicitation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS UKRAINE 2021 015
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS UKRAINE 2021 015", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.