Apply for O OVW 2021 74002
- The Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Training and Technical Assistance Initiative Solicitation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.526.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 12, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 27, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 70 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Previous opportunity: FY 2021 Professional Fellows Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O OVW 2021 74002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O OVW 2021 74002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O SMART 2021 88001||SMART FY 2021 Invited to Apply — SORNA Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|O OVW 2021 76001||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Sexual Assault Services Formula Program Solicitation|
|SFOP0008031||Regional Caribbean Police Professionalization and Modernization|
|O COPS 2021 86001||FY 21 COPS Anti-Methamphetamine Program Solicitation|
|O COPS 2021 75013||Law Enforcement Mental Health and Wellness Act (LEMHWA) Solicitation|
|INL21CA0028 ELSALVADOR PRISONS||Assessment and Improvement of Prison Personnel Interaction with Inmates and Human Rights Compliance in Salvadoran Prisons|
|O OJJDP 2021 92005||OJJDP FY 2021 Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Program|
|O OJJDP 2021 92004||OJJDP FY 2021 Second Chance Act Youth Offender Reentry Program|
|SFOP0008096||Supporting Accountability for Atrocities in Haiti|
|TREAS GRANTS 052022 001||Low Income Taxpayer Clinic|
|SFOP0008097||Western Hemisphere Regional Illegal, Unreported, and Unregulated Fishing Assessment|
|O OJJDP 2021 05001||OJJDP FY 2021 Comprehensive Youth Violence Prevention and Reduction Program|
|O OJJDP 2021 92009||OJJDP FY 2021 Family Drug Court Program|
|O OJJDP 2021 00002||OJJDP FY 2021 Strategies To Support Children Exposed to Violence|
|O OJJDP 2021 07001||OJJDP FY 2021 Children’s Advocacy Centers National Subgrants Program|
|O COPS 2021 97003||FY 21 COPS Office Hiring Program Solicitation|
|O COPS 2021 89002||COPS Office School Violence Prevention Program Solicitation|
|72051421RFI00001||Request for Information - Human Rights potential design|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O OVW 2021 74002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.