Democracy Commission Spring Round (STATE BISHKEK PAS 19 0001)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Kyrgyzstan in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Democracy Commission Spring Round" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.900.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 03, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 13, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Wildlife Response Program at Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center, Twentynine Palms, California
Previous opportunity: Plug or re-plug abandoned oil and gas wells at Padre Island National Seashore, Corpus Christi, TX
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (STATE BISHKEK PAS 19 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0005711||DRL Labor Programs to Combat Slavery in West Africa|
|SFOP0005713||FY2019 Youth Ambassadors Program|
|NPS NOIP19AC00053||Pipestone National Monument Cultural Demonstrator Program|
|NPS NOIP19AC00093||Interns to Monitor Water Quality - INDU|
|SCAKAB 19 AW 009 SCA 04042019||Cultural Preservation of Historic Sites and Monuments (Built Heritage)|
|SRB10019FO0003||Democracy Commission Small Grants|
|SCAISB 19 AW 014 04052019||Community Engagement Office – Catalysts for Peace|
|PAS DKR NOFO FY19 01||U.S. Embassy Dakar PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0005706||Professional Development Network for Substance Use Disorder Prevention, Treatment, and Recovery Service Providers and Workforce|
|SFOP0005727||Improving Security, Safety, and Civil Aviation Operations Standards at Aden Adde International Airport (MQG)|
|SFOP0005610||DRL Advocacy on Behalf of Political Prisoners|
|SFOP0005731||DRL Advancing Civil Society in Moldova|
|SCAKAB 19 CA 010 SCA 04082019||Establishment of a Research Center at Kabul Polytechnic University|
|SCS 800 19 GR 001 WHA 041019||Strengthening Government through Civil Society Engagement|
|P19AS00099||Base Cooperative Agreement between NPS and NTHP|
|72062019RFA00005||Small Town WASH|
|P19AS00102||Fiscal Year 2019 Funding for Ebey's Landing National Historical Reserve|
|SFOP0005738||DRL EAP Religious Freedom Solicitation 1: Vietnam, Laos, Malaysia, and Indonesia|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "STATE BISHKEK PAS 19 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: