Apply for N62473 19 2 0005
- The Department of Defense, NAVAL FACILITIES ENGINEERING COMMAND in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Wildlife Response Program at Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center, Twentynine Palms, California" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.300.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 04, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 06, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $213,850.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Strengthening Laboratory, Blood Safety, and Infection Prevention and Control Capacities in Liberia
Previous opportunity: Democracy Commission Spring Round
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for N62473 19 2 0005
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (N62473 19 2 0005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00171||Weber Property Habitat Restoration, Niagara County, New York, by Buffalo Niagara Waterkeeper|
|P19AS00089||Completing Park Facility Projects and Engaging Texas Deaf/Hard|
|NPSNOIVALL1900278||VALL SCA Interns for Entomology Program.|
|P19AS00021||Preseervation/Reserach Enhancement of Natural/Cultural Museum Collection at Death Valley National Park|
|NPSNOIVALL1900280||VALL SCA Interns for Wildlife Ecology Program|
|P19AS00093||Conduct Workshop to Stabilize Larrieu Cabin|
|P19AS00094||NPS Career Development for Native American Youth Ambassador|
|P19AS00096||Complete and Implement Museum Plans, Treat Artifacts, Revise National Regis|
|P19AS00097||GRCA Corridor/Threshold maintenance support FY 19|
|P19AS00098||Grand Canyon Corridor/threshold trail rehabilitation support|
|F19AS00141||Farallon Islands NWR Stewardship and Monitoring|
|F19AS00177||FY2020 Multistate Conservation Grant Program|
|F19AS00093||Maintenance and Funding Transition of the Captive Flocks at the Alaska SeaLife Center|
|NPSNOICANY1900289||Vegetation Restoration for Park Rivers and Other Natural Areas|
|P19AS00103||Map Validation at Organ Pipe Cactus NM.|
|USDA NRCS GA CIG GEN0010107||Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG)|
|P19AS00106||Stabilization of the FLR Stables at Pecos NHP|
|USGS 19 FA 0061||Notice of Intent|
|NPSNOIGLAC1900294||Rehabilitate Nyack Creek Trail Sections with SCA Youth Crew FY19|
|NPSNOICOLM1900291||PLC FY16-19 - Invasive Species Removal, Road Corridor Maintenance, and Trail Maintenance|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "N62473 19 2 0005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.