Strengthening Laboratory, Blood Safety, and Infection Prevention and Control Capacities in Liberia (CDC RFA GH19 1962)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - CGH in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Strengthening Laboratory, Blood Safety, and Infection Prevention and Control Capacities in Liberia" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.318.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 01, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 03, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Landscape project to renew the grounds of Brotherton Field
Previous opportunity: Wildlife Response Program at Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center, Twentynine Palms, California
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA GH19 1962) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA PS19 1909||National Harm Reduction Technical Assistance and Syringe Services Program (SSP) Monitoring and Evaluation Funding Opportunity|
|RFA IP 20 001||Epidemiology, Prevention, and Treatment of Influenza and Other Respiratory Infections in Panama and Other Countries in the Americas|
|CDC RFA OT18 18030201SUPP19||Tribal Public Health Capacity-Building and Quality Improvement Umbrella Cooperative Agreement|
|CDC RFA GH14 14180101SUPP19||Protecting and Improving Public Health Globally: Building and Strengthening Public Health Impact, Systems, Capacity, and Security|
|SP 19 006||Drug-Free Communities (DFC) Support Program-Competing Continuation|
|SP 19 005||Drug-Free Communities (DFC) Support Program-New|
|CDC RFA OT18 18040101SUPP19||Technical Assistance for Response to Public Health or Healthcare Crises: OPIOID SUPPLEMENTAL|
|CDC RFA PS20 2002||The Tuskegee Public Health Ethics Program|
|HRSA 19 109||Alliance for Innovation on Maternal Health (AIM) – Community Care Initiative|
|CDC RFA GH15 16290401SUPP19||Rapid Response to Ebola Viral Disease in West Africa through Strengthening of Surveillance Systems and Disruption of Chain of Transmission Interventions|
|HHS 2019 IHS INMED 0001||American Indians into Medicine|
|HHS 2019 IHS INPSY 0001||American Indians into Psychology|
|HHS 2019 IHS NU 0001||American Indians into Nursing|
|CDC RFA DP19 1907||Mississippi Delta Health Collaborative (MDHC)|
|HRSA 20 015||Service Area Competition|
|CDC RFA GH19 1969||Advancing National Public Health Institutes Globally|
|CDC RFA GH16 16320301SUPP19||Supporting Implementation of HIV and TB Services for Epidemic Control in the Republic of Mozambique under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA DD19 1906||Capacity Building for Sickle Cell Disease Surveillance|
|HRSA 20 090||Service Area Competition-Additional Areas (SAC-AA)—Bishop, CA and Jackson, MI|
|RFA AG 20 043||SCAN: Standardized Centralized Alzheimer's and Related Dementias Neuroimaging (U24 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA GH19 1962", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: