Apply for NPS NOIP19AC00267
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "GUCO CESU: Assessing Water Quality Conditions and Reviewing Monitoring Strategies for OZAR and BUFF" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 12, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 22, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $160,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: NOTICE OF INTENT: FY19 Mormon Pioneer NHA Implementation of Management Plan
Previous opportunity: Surveys for at-risk plant taxa to inform listing decisions
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS NOIP19AC00267
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOIP19AC00267) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00298||15.637 -- Migratory Bird Joint Ventures|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP19AC00267", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.