Surveys for at-risk plant taxa to inform listing decisions (F19AS00230)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Surveys for at-risk plant taxa to inform listing decisions" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.657.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 04, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 10, 2019 This is a Notice of Intent to Make an Award to Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden. No competition is expected. Please do not apply..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $201,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: GUCO CESU: Assessing Water Quality Conditions and Reviewing Monitoring Strategies for OZAR and BUFF
Previous opportunity: U.S. Embassy Santo Domingo – Public Diplomacy Annual Program Statement
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00230) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0005953||Forest Finance and Investment Incubator|
|SFOP0005942||Water Smart Exchanges (WiSE)|
|EPA R4 SFL 2019 01||2019 SOUTH FL INITIATIVE|
|F19AS00236||Nebraska Game and Parks Commission Conservation and Environmental Tool|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00230", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: